Refund & Cancellation Policy
MYAUTOSYM.COM maintains a no refund policy. Payment made to MYAUTOSYM.COM for buying products and services shall be completely non-refundable.
- Commencement of Service
The Service shall be deemed to have commenced on the Date of Commencement.
Services of MYAUTOSYM.COM are available only to those individuals/organisations that can form legally binding contracts enforceable under applicable law.
- Subscription Fees
Subscription Fees shall be the rate applicable for the Services provided as mentioned in the Product Catalogue or as may be prescribed by the Firm from time to time.
Liability for payment of the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Commencement.
All individual Users who access or make postings of information at MYAUTOSYM.COM for the purpose of seeking employment shall be exempted from the application of this clause.
- Payment & Refund
- When the Subscription Fee accrues it shall be paid/ payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) raised by the Firm on the User.
- All the issues related to product and service will be addressed either by correcting service issues/defects or also by providing compensatory services as per the rules of the Firm. The service buyer agrees not to claim any refund against any service order placed to MYAUTOSYM.COM for buying services.
- In case of any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Firm shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due up to the date of final payment by the User at the rate of 24 % p.a.
MYAUTOSYM.COM shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode.
Obligation of User/Subscriber
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Firm on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User confirms that he has obtained all licenses and permits which are necessary for posting and uploading a job listing on the MYAUTOSYM.COM website. He indemnifies and agrees to keep the Firm indemnified against all demands, claims and damages which may arise out of the said job posting.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights/jurisdictions as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Firm from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the MYAUTOSYM.COM services.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User understands and agrees that he shall at all times comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User hereby expressly agrees that the Firm has performed and complied with the requirements of the Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User’s password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify the Firm of any un-authorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the Firm towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for accessing any Service.
- My Automotive Symbiosis and its group companies which provide various services on MYAUTOSYM may use our registered customer’s email address and other personally identifiable information to send product updates and marketing communications. To opt out from such messages, click on Unsubscribe link on any such email you receive from us or opt-out from the same by visiting the communications settings. We may continue to use your email address/mobile number to notify you of any critical administrative or operational updates.
- For SMS services, User’s mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server.
- User agrees that SMS or its contents once sent for availing SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- SMS service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- By using various SMS based services, User agrees to receive phone calls, messages etc. from MYAUTOSYM.COM and/or its associates tailored to provide with better job opportunities.
- User agrees to allow myautosym and employers/recruiters registered online or associated with it to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means.
- myautosym and its recruiting partners would be sending you jobs and career update-related SMS after you opt-in for the same
- User agrees that in the event he does not want recruiters/employers to send SMS alerts, he can opt-out of the facility by changing his settings in edit personal profile section.
- MYAUTOSYM.COM in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content. User agrees that such content placed with MYAUTOSYM.COM shall be reflected after 48 hours. The user further agrees to the stipulated 48 hours of processing.
- The User will indemnify Firm for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- Prohibited Actions which lead to cancellation
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the Order form to use the Service
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. The User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on MYAUTOSYM.COM except such data and information which are posted by the particular User himself.
- User is prohibited from uploading multiple resumes of the same User/Individual using same or different accounts. Firm reserves the right to remove any or all such resumes without further notice.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Firm.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on MYAUTOSYM.COM to any other User or third party who accesses MYAUTOSYM.COM without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- The User shall give out to the Firm a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, “User Data” shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User to MYAUTOSYM.COM with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. “Individually Identifiable User Data” shall mean that subset of “User Data” that can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of Myautosym.com. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- User agrees not make use of anyone else’s Information other than as necessary to complete any MYAUTOSYM.COM transactions in which he is involved.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of MYAUTOSYM.COM and/or any websites linked to MYAUTOSYM.COM or gain un-authorized access to any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
- Prohibited Activities leading to cancellations
You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(d) harm minors in any way;
(e) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(f) violates any law for the time being in force;
(g) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(h) impersonate another person
(i) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(j) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
(l) In case of non-compliance of the foregoing, the access of such users to the site shall be immediately terminated.
(m) In the event that the User breaches any of the above-mentioned covenants, the Firm shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. The Firm shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity which leads to the said violations and in the event, the User continues with such prohibited activity, the Firm reserves the unilateral right to suspend or/and deactivate the User’s access to MYAUTOSYM.COM the Service and/or any other related facility and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Firm, the Firm shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the Firm and the harm caused to the reputation of the Firm, due to such violation by the User.
(n) The Users shall avail services of MYAUTOSYM.COM or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libellous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate MYAUTOSYM.COM related transactions.
(o) The user is hereby prohibited from charging any fee from the candidates whose data is available on MYAUTOSYM.COM for processing job application of such person.
(p) The user/third parties is/are hereby prohibited from making any claim, false representation/assertions such as “MYAUTOSYM” is our Labour Consultant”.
(q) MYAUTOSYM strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the MYAUTOSYM.COM service. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
(r) MYAUTOSYM.COM also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through MYAUTOSYM.COM systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.